November - December 1998 |
PROfile: Tour News
- IRT/Las Vegas -- Monchik/Doyle def. Swain/Ellis
- IRT/New Orleans -- Monchik def. Swain
- IRT/Stockton -- Swain def. Monchik
- ProRX: Overuse Syndromes -- by Grant Smith, D.C.
- Tour Update
- Pro Tour Scoreboard & Calendar
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
- From the Editor, by Linda Mojer
- Reader Forum
- Changing Times, by Luke St. Onge
- RB: People & Places -- World Senior Report,NMRA Events,
Online Profile: The Racquetball "Meet & Play" website,
poetry by Charley Pratt, Newclips and the summer "Wedding
- RB: Global -- Junior Team USA in Ireland, plus reports from
Puerto Rico, Germany, Canada & Mexico.
- TOP 25 -- ONLINE ONLY! USRA
National Rankings ...
through the Top-25! [As of September 15, 1998 --
including World Senior points!]
- USRA National Events Calendar [November through mid-February]
- 1999 Regional Events!
- Corporate Sponsors & Advertisers
- AmPRO Lessons: Doubles Strategy [featuring Chris Evon, Cheryl
Gudinas, Adam Karp & Dan Obremski] -- by Jim Hiser, Ph.D
- AmPRO ClubRACQUET: The Fitness Coaching Corner -- by Marcy
- Head Rules: Proper Warm Up -- by
- Wilson Game Plan: Tips for Ceiling Balls to the Forehand -- by
- Ashaway Mains & Crosses: Players have Big Say in New Products
-- by Steve Crandall
TOURNAMENT ENTRIES &
Online "entries" are informational only ... you must
request an official entry
form from the national office to enter national events, or use
abridged versions published in the print version of RACQUETBALL.
- World Juniors [December 18-22]
- 1999 Regional Events
ON THE COVER
Dan Obremski (shown left) and Doug Ganim have plenty of
doubles titles to their credit but it had been over a decade
since they had won the nationals. Photos: Vicki Hughes.