May - June 1999 | Vol.10,
PROfile: Tour News
- IRT/Boston -- Monchik def. Swain
- IRT/Rochester -- Monchik def. Swain
- WIRT/Roanoke -- Paraiso def. Gudinas
- Pro Tour Scoreboard & Calendar
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
- From the Editor, by Linda Mojer
- Reader Forum
- Changing Times, by Luke St. Onge
- Industry News -- Releases from Mastery of Racquetball,
Network Marketing, United Pacific.
- RB: People & Places -- 1998
Athletes of the Year, 1999 Hall of Fame, News from Minnesota,
Maryland, New Mexico, New York, Florida & Texas.
- RB: Global -- World Doubles Re-locates to Antwerpen, New
arrival from Bolivia.
- TOP 25 -- ONLINE ONLY! USRA
National Rankings ...
through the Top-25! [As of March 15, 1999]
- Expanded! USRA National Events Calendar
[Mid-May through November, 1999]
- Corporate Sponsors & Advertisers
- Sudsy's Magic Show: The Forehand -- SPECIAL! by Sudsy Monchik
- Head Rules: Shot Selection-- by Fran Davis
- Wilson Game Plan: Role-Playing -- by Lynn Adams
- Ashaway Mains & Crosses: Tournament Stringing -- by Steve
- AmPRO Update -- by Gary Mazaroff
TOURNAMENT ENTRIES &
Online "entries" are informational only ... to enter
national events you must request
an official entry form from the national office, use abridged forms
published in RACQUETBALL, or
versions made available online in .pdf form.
- IRF World Senior Racquetball Championships: Albuquerque, NM
ON THE COVER
World Champions Sherman Greenfeld and Christie Van Hees have
high hopes for this summers Pan American Games in Winnipeg.
Photo: Prof. Rodolfo Hernandez Rocha.